Industrial Land Development Seminar
Topics covered will be:
• A regional overview of known industrial sites, what sites are ready for development or not and the economic impact.
• What the site consultant looks for including the consultant process and what information should a property owner have ready.
• Site Development steps with a focus on State Certified sites and Momentum West Gold Shovel, wetlands and wetland delineations and power.
• A financial overview with emphasis on TIF and other funding mechanisms.
• A vendor fair of regional resources/organizations.